TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to RAHLUX website.
These Terms and Conditions outline the rules for the use of RAHLUX’s Website.
RULES AND REGULATIONS FOR THE USE OF RAHLUX'S WEBSITE
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page, do not continue to use Rahlux’s website.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Rahlux”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Rahlux and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Rahlux. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.rahlux.ca/ for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
– Republish material from https://www.rahlux.ca/
– Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.rahlux.ca/
– Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.rahlux.ca/
Redistribute content from Rahlux (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
1. This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
2. Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Rahlux does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Rahlux, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Rahlux shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
3. Rahlux reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. You warrant and represent that:
– You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
– The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
– The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
– The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
5. You hereby grant to Rahlux a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
1. The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
– Search engines;
– News organizations;
– Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses;
2. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
– By use of our corporate name; or
– By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
– By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Rahlux’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
You agree not to link/comment any contents that may appear on any page on Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
The Products and Service are available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old (21 years old in some states).
You can register an account via our Sites or through third-party Social Networking Services (S.N.S.) such as Facebook or Google. If you register through third-party S.N.S., you permit us to access certain personal information such as name, email address and other personal information.
You agree that you won’t disclose your account password to anyone. Please notify us immediately for any unauthorized uses of your account.
All the time, you are responsible for activities that occur under your registration.
We reserve the right to terminate your access to any part of the website and/or service at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, which may result in the loss of all information associated with your membership.
If you wish to terminate your registration, submit a request here.
While We endeavor to provide accurate description, pricing and availability information for each Product, we cannot insure against any unexpected errors. Rahlux reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel any orders placed with the these errors. We will notify you by email if that occurs. In addition, Rahlux reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors listed on our site.
Rahlux reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel the order when fraud avoidance department identifies problems or any errors occurs during credit card payment processing. We will notify you by email if that occurs.
The risk of loss and title for such all items purchased from Rahlux pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
Any content, products or software available through our website/service is free of viruses or other harmful components. However, your use of the website/service is solely at your own risk.
You may be eligible for the manufacturer’s warranties that come with the products you buy. Rahlux will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of any products (including the software that may be used in any products)
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
– limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
– limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
– limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
– Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.